1.6
Turnaround Time

For 2 or 3 days now I have sent numerous e-mails to VitalChek about my order.I have sent in exactly what they are asking for numerous times.

Today I got an e-mail back that says they need the authorization form notarized. It is notarized. This is crazy and the delay in getting the birth certificate I need could have serious repercussions! I kept asking simple questions like "exactly what do you mean by the authorization form" since no form is titled that, and they even refuse to answer.

I am very unhappy with this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vitalchek birth certificate. Vitalchek needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitalchek birth certificate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitalchek.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Vitalchek - DON'T USE! Vitalchek "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more