I need my marriage license in order to get visas for myself and my wife.(We're moving out of the country.) We had very little time to work with, so we placed the order through VitalChek.

Big mistake. After 3 weeks of not sending an order promised to be processed within 2-5 business days, I eventually gave up and got the document by other means.

I called the company back to ask for a refund for the document they never sent and they flat out refused.I'm marking down my loss as just over $50, but it'll be much, much higher if I end up having to waste my plane ticket because my visa doesn't arrive in time.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Vitalchek - Waste of Time and Money / They give you the runaround Vitalchek "I work for a law firm and we have used Vitalchek in the past without trouble. This time we needed a death certificate finalize the recording of a deed...." Read more VitalChek Breach Vitalchek "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more