I paid for a birth certificate and received nothing.I called them again and again.

I am currently on the phone with them. She is now "trying to find the supervisor." It's been twenty minutes so far. she is walking over to his desk to speak with him, she says! how hard is it to just be legitmate and provide what you offer?

why is this company allowed to operate as a legitimate business?! this company is a scam! nothing more! they couldnt get way with this in indonesia but they're dong it here.

And visa is still doing business with them.

Call visa and file a complaint now!

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Vitalchek - Birth Certificate Review from Plant City, Florida Vitalchek "Ordered my birth certificate in January and it is now the middle of March and I have yet to receive my birth certificate. I've called numerous of times and they..." Read more Thumbtack - Leads Review from Westlake Village, California Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more Vitalchek - DON'T USE! Vitalchek "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more