I have had two issues with Vitalchek.1.

Ordered a Connecticut birth certificate for a friend. Presented Florida state issued ID but could not get certificate after repeated contact. Still charged the fee. 2.

Ordered Pennsylvania Birth Certificate which reported 5 - 15 day turn around. Contact with both Pennsylvania and Vitalchek was very difficult and Vitalchek was no help. Finally contacted Pennsylvania and they reported that Vitalchek order will take 45 days. PA was nice and did a rush order and Vitalchek did not want to hear my issue.

I said they need to update their website.They acted like it was not their problem

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of birth certificate. Vitalchek needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned birth certificate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitalchek.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Vitalchek - DON'T USE! Vitalchek "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more