2.0

I work for a law firm and we have used Vitalchek in the past without trouble. This time we needed a death certificate finalize the recording of a deed. I called Vitalcheck and processed the order online with the instructions provided by their rep. They requested a letter on firm letterhead -- we provided that. Then they requested a copy of the deed -- we provided that. Then they requested a copy of the attorney's bar id -- we provided that. Then they requested a copy of the attorney's florida driver's license -- we provided that. Then they requested a copy of my florida id -- I provided that. We are now on 9 telephone calls -- I still have not received the darn death certificate.

With the exception of Dee Dee -- none of the reps were of much help. I will NEVER EVER use this company again for our records requests -- a waste of time -- energy -- frustrating.

I have a better chance of getting a copy of Obama's birth certificate than a copy of a deceased person in Montana.

What seems to be the major malfunction at Vitalchek?

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

WakeUpVitalChek

This might help if you haven´t already checked it out --> http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w.htm

And funny you mention it, getting Obama's birth certificate is very easy, as stated on Hawaii's website.:D

And also funny, that you mention Montana, who's websites were hacked recently and the page is not up now...

easier getting information from the county's vital records office directly.

Any company will have complaints, errors, etc., but it is true that how they correct them is important. In the order you mention, it is funny that not one of the following reps considered asking for all necessary docs at one time, avoiding delays and very, very poor service. Amazing that they don't have basic tables of what's needed per state, but again... that's how they get clients fast...

little info upfront, full charge, then ask for docs later.

And you're already hooked so hard to go back when you already are in a hurry to get the doc.Ufff