I foolishly thought this would be quicker than the county clerk to get a birth cert.They continually have problems with my documentation and it's now been two weeks.

Even after getting a notarized request form they say they are having issues. Each time there is a question the delay can be up to two full business days. So if you need something quickly forget about it. Not to mention $20 for UPS delivery of a piece of paper.

Sadly this website requires at least 100 words and I think I made my point in far less, but I have to keep typing.

OK, now I'm done.Never again!

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Vitalchek - Birth Certificate Review from Plant City, Florida Vitalchek "Ordered my birth certificate in January and it is now the middle of March and I have yet to receive my birth certificate. I've called numerous of times and they..." Read more Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more