Needed divorce decree to finalize new marriage, I live in a different state from the divorced county so I filed to have document sent to me from site, $53 dollars was my charge and a month later no document, I received an email stating they could not locate the record, I travelled to the county courthouse and was within minutes(and $7) i had my document. As for a refund, I was told they did a check for the divorce record so I was being charged for that search. I take the time and go personally to retrieve your documents, cheaper and you won't have to deal with horrible customer service...do not recommend to a single soul on this planet....

eli6715 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Vitalchek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitalchek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek vitalcheck divorce record for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments