I wish I had read all of the complaints before I attempted to use this company.They werr extremely slow with answering ny inquiries even when I emphasized this was time sensitive.

Once I canceled my request because anotber company could send me my information in TWO days, i was told there would be a $7.50 non-refundable fee charged to my account. I kept all of the interactions between the company and myself and reviewed everything for the warning of the non-refubdable fee. Much to my surprise, I could not locate the confirmation email they supposedly sent on 9/3. I asked them to re-send it with a time stamped email and they would not do so.

They then informed me my card was already charged when preciously they said they needed my confirmation. EXTREMELY unethical company. They got $7.50 from me as well as personal documents, all while wasting my time. I hope this company isn't around much longer.

They seem to have a terrible reputation.I learned a valuable lesson to do much more research in a case like this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vitalchek. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitalchek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Vitalchek to other companies on our site.

Comments