I wish I had read all of the complaints before I attempted to use this company. They werr extremely slow with answering ny inquiries even when I emphasized this was time sensitive.

Once I canceled my request because anotber company could send me my information in TWO days, i was told there would be a $7.50 non-refundable fee charged to my account. I kept all of the interactions between the company and myself and reviewed everything for the warning of the non-refubdable fee. Much to my surprise, I could not locate the confirmation email they supposedly sent on 9/3. I asked them to re-send it with a time stamped email and they would not do so.

They then informed me my card was already charged when preciously they said they needed my confirmation. EXTREMELY unethical company. They got $7.50 from me as well as personal documents, all while wasting my time. I hope this company isn't around much longer.

They seem to have a terrible reputation. I learned a valuable lesson to do much more research in a case like this.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13, 2015.

Comments