Sent the application for a copy of a birth certificate. Six weeks later I keep calling and they tell me they are missing a copy of the application.

I have faxed it three times. Finally get someone on the phone who tells me just to call LA County directly. What do I need them for and what did I pay for if I need to call directly. Also, the person was born in Pasadena, CA and LA County does not handle that city!!

Save your money. All these people do is charge you a fee and send your paperwork over.

Just look it up on the internet and send / fax your own paperwork. SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

This company sucks d**k First I'm from NJ. New Jersey should never let any company outsourced info!

2nd I been fighting with vital check for 3 months. They would a foto ID I lost my ID ask how can I get my birth certificate w/o foto ID. Must have bank statement and elec bill. faxed a cable bill with my address.

Did not accepted Cable bill. Another run around. Had to get replacement FLorida drivers Licence from gorenew.com. Fax the Foto ID They could not read the issue date.

then VC refunded my money " I DID ASK FOR REFUND " I re issue funds faxed the ID again made the ID big and light so they can read it!

Very slow 21 one days from 6/19/2012. Costly also $57?

#420328

:upset I hope vitalcheck isnt a scam

I've seen so many complaints and was concerned about ordering my birth certificate through VitalChek, but I needed it quickly and it seemed okay since the county's site said to use VitalChek to pay with card online. So I took a chance and I am very, very pleased.

The site says if you order it through regular mail it takes 7-10 business days but I ordered mine on Monday (3/7/11) and got it today, Friday (3/11/2011) in the mail. I'm not sure what's going on with all these people calling it scam and/or having problems getting certificates through VitalChek but I have absolutely no complaints. Maybe some people are not entering information correctly or something?

I don't know and I feel bad for those having problems but, in my opinion, VitalChek is definitley NOT a scam. Good luck!

#219791

Dear Customer,

Please give me a call at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879 and I can assist you regarding your recent order.

David Butler