Literally the worst company I've ever had to deal with. In Oregon, you need your birth certificate to get a license.

Two months of emailing and calling Vitalchek, and I now have an expired driver's license with a car I can't drive and no answers from them.

I've paid the money, I've sent FIVE COPIES of my information, including a social security card, an expired license, a temporary license, and a pay stub-yet my order just got cancelled, with no chance of answers or refund. I'm not sure what's going to happen next, all I can say is don't lose your birth certificate in this country.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vitalchek birth certificate from Vitalchek. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Vitalchek to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was horrible customer service, inhuman responses from employees and handling of private information. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments