Do not use Vitalchek. It is a total ripoff.

I wanted 2 birth certificates. Cost was $20 each. But then they want a $20 processing fee, and $18 for shipping. So total cost is $78.

I made a typo in my address, but there was NO WAY to go back and fix it. Then you get a message that says is it impossible to change it, and if it is not 100% accurate they will charge you another $20.

I tried to cancel the order - the same hour it was placed!- and was informed they would charge me $20 for cancelling. Completely outrageous.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vitalchek birth certificate from Vitalchek. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Vitalchek to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hidden fees and greedy policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments