Filed against :

VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company

P O Box 1703

Brentwood TN 37024-1703

Complaint Description:

Many Soldiers within my unit in the United States Army have have used VitalChek Online Services to get important documents to process finance, medical, dental and housing for their Families. These documents are usually Birth Certificates from counties away from their installation. I have had over three Soldiers send complaints about never receiving Birth Certificates through the mail from this agency. These Soldiers have ordered Birth certificates and had no response over a 30 day period and also the Customer Service is no assistance or support to their complaints of receiving a refund. I finally got involved last month and completed one myself to check these services and see if its a fraud. The VitalChek agency has given me the run around trying to get these Birth Certificates for these Soldiers and failed to refund their money as well. I would like to report them as a fraud agency for Soldiers to utilize. As well as not providing good service and documentations requested, this agency also obtains the personal information of Soldiers that could be used for identity theft. I have obtained their birth certificates from their local counties in less than a week after attempting to refund or get resolution of these issues. I want all Soldiers Refunded through this agency and reported to the Inspector Generals Office of all Installations reported as Fraud. VitalChek should also be on the watch list for agencies of fraud for not only military personnel but also civilians as well. I do not want others to suffer as my Soldiers have in the past waiting on false hope of receiving guaranteed services that are never accomplished.

Your Desired Resolution:

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It can take up to 30 days for the Bureau to receive a response/resolution to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 06, 2012.

Comments

Please contact Federal trade commission if not resolved

Retrac65,

Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879 regarding this issue. I can review the cases of each soldier and will make certain that those orders are completed and/or refunded as appropriate. If you have already submitted a case to the Better Business Bureau, I will also reply to that as well.

David Butler

VitalChek Network

to VitalChek #1468655

You are so full of *** The phone number listed above and on your website does not work. This company is a complete scam.