DO NOT USE VITAL CHEK. They are an absolute scam and rip off. They lie to you about processing times, have horrible customer service (no phone number posted on the website), you cannot reach them by e-mail, and the customer service agents are rude and unhelpful.

I ordered my birth certificate through them 2 weeks ago; have had to re-fax supporting documents TWICE because they lost my faxes both times. I then uploaded supporting documents, which they said were unreadable. After calling them (and being put on hold for about 15 minutes), I got a surly clerk who told me the uploaded documents were fine, it was another issue with the account. I get *that* issue resolved (which was their mistake), and another one pops up, again their mistake.

This company is the worst I have dealt with. They have money, won't help me, and I will be reporting them to the Attorney General. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

I have also been waiting over a month and just talked to a very rude girl that informed me they only do the request and that I must now contact the state to find out why they have not sent my birth certificate...the phone number she gave me just rings, no answer at all. Total SCAM!!!

I hate that I spent all of this money for nothing!

Filed complaint w/BBB. Will call credit card company about charges as well.

#1161953

Was thinking about getting a death certificate from Shasta County. The Shasta County records office of course stated that Vitachek handles the order for a $7.00 charge, so I started to order the death certificate and they want ANOTHER 20 bucks for processing.

No thanks. RU Kidding me?

#520577

:upset Gave up trying to get through on the website when kept getting message not enough information then i get a bill for 8.50 for WHAT? Calling did no good RIP OFF

Vitalcheck is a scam. They took my money, and gave me a tracking number and order purchase number. There is no where on their site to check the status of my order, its been 2 months and I am yet to receive my documents I paid for.

Galacticgoose,

Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879 for assistance with your order. I'm certain we can get any documentation issues resolved and get your vital record to you quickly.

David Butler