I have had nothing but run around, delays, cost and confusion trying to get a few basic certifications for a VA application for my mother. AND no phone number to clarify what continues to be problems.

THE LASTEST: My birth certification needed to get my father's birth certificate was delayed for several weeks by PA processing problems. Then it finally came and did not have my parents' name on it... and so it goes: My most recently email to Vitalchek This is getting pretty sillly -- time consuming and costly as well. I originally sent my hospital issued certificate that I have used through out my 64 years of life including getting a passport.

That was denied. I then applied through VITAL CHEK for a current state issued birth certificate required another $50 and took well over a month to get--AND not that is denied because it doesn't have my parents name on. What is a person supposed to do. I have gotten my mother's birthcertificate from PA without any problem.

What should I do now if the birth certificates (2 of them) are not accepted. Take the two you have so far together? Please advise as soon as possible--I'm in the process of applying for VA benefits for my mother and need this documents. I have been held up for two months because of Vitalchek silliness.

Ed Gondolf, Jr.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments