I requested a copy of my daughters birth certificate. After filling out and paying for everything I was informed I would still need to send in a notarized statement, which I did, and scanned and emailed the copies.

Then I waited..and waited..and waited. After nearly 3 weeks I received an automated phone call saying my paperwork had been reviewed and was being processed. Then I waited..and waited. I checked the status online and it showed the certificate had been sent out nearly 2 weeks earlier. This was well BEFORE I received the automated response!. I emailed to ask what was going on, there response was since I choose to go with USPS they couldn't be responsible for lost mail!.

COMPLETE waste of time and money. If I had ANY idea it was going to take so long just to be processed I NEVER would have used this service!.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

SEEMS LIKE "DAVID BUTLER" CAN HELP EVERYONE.. IT SHOULDN'T COME TO THIS.

Dear VitalChek customer,

I can help resolve the situation with your order. Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879.

David Butler

VitalChek Network, Inc.

Dear VitalChek customer,

I can help resolve the situation with your certificate order. Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext:6879.

David Butler