When you need to get a copy of your birth certificate, marriage license or divorce decree in order to qualify for the new EVEN BETTER SCAM "Real I.D.".....you are directed both from the STATE OF OREGON and the STATE OF NEVADA websites to THIS WEBSITE, which is a complete fricking SCAM.....you have to search for a LONG time to find the REAL Oregon website, and then it's only about $50 even if you overnight it there and enclose the envelope back and buy the money order....these buttwipes charge you about $150 per and it's almost fricking impossible to use their service. Plus, I changed my mind AFTER using my card and they charged me the FULL PRICE, not just the $11 "processing fee".

I'll process YOUR *** someday, VitalChek, and I'd sure like to fricking KNOW WHO OWNS THIS COMPANY. I've tried to find out.....VITALCHEK=complete *** ripoff SPONSORED BY STATE GOVERNMENTS.

This reviewer shared experience about "rip off" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vitalchek. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitalchek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Vitalchek to other companies on our site.

Comments