I needed to get my birth certificate for a drivers license, and they recommended Vitalchek, there is a legitimate site, but I picked the wrong one. It asked for my name etc.

and Visa Number, and I had to put in the card number to proceed, but then It wouldn't allow further info about me to get a Birth Certificate, it charged me 39.99 for no service!

The number to contact them is an international number and my phone won't allow the call, the website complaint and refund site won't come up, it says it's not mail compatible. I think they are a fraudulent site, preying on people thinking it's the legitimate one.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

After waiting to receive a birth certificate for my family member more than 2 weeks, I called their customer service. -- horrible service.

Didn't hear back from them at all.

We finally decided to drive to a local health department spending 4 hours. We found that Vitalchek request didn't reach the department. We paid the Vitalcheck $50 and received nothing.

We paid $12 at the local department and received the certificate right away. DO NOT USE this company.

Dear Customer,

Please contact me at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879. If you visited our site or another site that took your money for an intended purchase, we may be able to assist you with a resolution or contact information for that company, as some sites are known to us from other reports.