the editing capabilities on VitalChek SUCK!Not to mention that I only wanted 2 copies of a marriage license and wound up with 5 copies, all due to the editing functions, which do not exist on their system, and then I had to call the county I was married in to have them to correct the problem!

If this is efficiency I'll eat my hat!

Took me 1/2 hour to get hold of my county to correct the problems!

Not to mention that it HAS no way edit what you have typed!

Maybe having someone to help online at the time would help!I HAVE a computer and have had one for the last 25 years starting with a Commodore 64, so I am NOT a computer ***, but I sure felt like one trying to use their system!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of vitalchek marriage certificate from Vitalchek. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $129 and wants Vitalchek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was system is not computer user friendly. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments