I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification card. The web site also said I would receive a Verification Form by e-mail and provided me with a link to download the form.
I never received the form by e-mail and was unable to download the form. When I made multiple calls to customer service no one ever answered the phone after long waits.
Eventually VitalChek sent an e-mail reminding me to submit the verification forms. I wrote back and explained I never received a form. They said I could cancel my order but would still be charged their $10.95 service charge. I cancelled my order but said I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if they charged me, which I did.
In addition, many of the help links on their web site do not work, they merely refresh the current page. I was unable to find the link on their FAQ page to send them a message. This makes me wonder if they are actually running a scam on the public, even though the official Oklahoma public records web site referred me to them.
I feel that VitalChek failed to perform under the terms of their agreement, breaching their contract with me. Therefore I should not be charged. They have since charged my debit card and I should receive a refund.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Public Record
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "Massage Envy in Sacramento, CA I have been a customer of Massage Envy since January 2013 and satisfied with their masseuse although I felt their front office sales tactics are aggressive...."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Patio cover installed July 2015. First rain, the entire cover leaked into ALL electrical. Had to take all fans down and shut off electrical to deck. See..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."