I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification card. The web site also said I would receive a Verification Form by e-mail and provided me with a link to download the form.
I never received the form by e-mail and was unable to download the form. When I made multiple calls to customer service no one ever answered the phone after long waits.
Eventually VitalChek sent an e-mail reminding me to submit the verification forms. I wrote back and explained I never received a form. They said I could cancel my order but would still be charged their $10.95 service charge. I cancelled my order but said I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if they charged me, which I did.
In addition, many of the help links on their web site do not work, they merely refresh the current page. I was unable to find the link on their FAQ page to send them a message. This makes me wonder if they are actually running a scam on the public, even though the official Oklahoma public records web site referred me to them.
I feel that VitalChek failed to perform under the terms of their agreement, breaching their contract with me. Therefore I should not be charged. They have since charged my debit card and I should receive a refund.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Public Record
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "Theï»¿ Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had aï»¿ sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television.ï»¿ According to..."
- "One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost..."
- "Looking at the Western Society, young generation in the USA people have been shaped to a certain way of thinking. Politics, Believes, Religion, Media Industry. The government provides a certain..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "8159 Quail Ridge Court, Sacramento, CA 95828My family lived at the above address for seven years. We rented the house from Carlin Jensen and his partner Gerardo Rico. The rent..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."