Ordered a birth certificate for my daughter, submitted all the forms paid for expedited service only for them to come up with all and any excuse. Almost 2 weeks later and they still have a ridiculous hold.

I call them, the girl who answers is rude!!! I tell her I have sent all the needed forms, including my government issue ID. She tells me she received the ID but it looks like my daughter. Really??

My daughter is 5!!! She can't even get a government issue ID yet!! Don't they read the forms or order?

Cancelled my order and will mail it!! When I told her I was cancelling she said OK and hung up!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30, 2015.

Comments

NaughtyNancy
Illinois, United States #938794

VitalCheck is the middleman, taking the order and then transferring it to the proper courthouse or state location. After your order has been placed, it is sent to the vital records office for the state you are requesting from.

From there, it's at the states discretion whether or not you receive your record. Try calling your states vital record department and see if they ever got the order from VitalCheck.