5.0

After reading all of the negative reviews i was hesitant to place an order thinking I would certainly be scammed or that it would take forever to receive the birth certificate I needed right away.So much so that I missed out on a dream job opportunity because I was so paranoid.

Nothing could've been further from the truth. I finally placed my order for MO. BC to be sent via UPS to Dallas on Weds 12/2, rec'd email with tracking # Thurs and it was just delivered @3pm 12/4!! Quickest turnaround ever imagine my surprise and pleasure.

I read many of the reviews and complaints across the web in detail and people are leaving negative reviews because of the price to expedite; because it's a bit high in total I paid $44.50. But you are shown the fees upfront and are paying for expedited service; if you didn't need it immediately and or weren't in a bind you wouldn't be on the website in the first place! If you want to pay $15 go to the state's website and wait, don't *** about the fee after the fact. Although some have legitimate complaints assuming it really took a long time to receive their document and or they never received it, even many of those where the fault of the customer because they made an error of some sort or tried to cancel eventhough the website clearly states no refunds!

I saw many people fighting over an $8 processing fee, just acting a *** fool and jumping on the bandwagon without taking responsibility for their errors. The purpose of this review is not too bash other people but it actually made me angry that some were unnecessarily brutal which causes potential customers like myself to hesitate or not use a completely legitimate service. Believe me had this gone bad for me I would've given a very negative review assuming it was completely the company's fault. Because I go from 0 to 100 real quick and turn into a *** on wheels if something is not right.

So I say all of that to say my experience was excellent and I recommend Vitalchek to anyone who needs a document right away and is willing to pay the posted fees.If not go somewhere else!!!

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Vitalchek. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitalchek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Vitalchek to other companies on our site.

Comments