1.3

Hello I Have Been Nice All This Time .I Highly *** Suggest You People Send Me My Copy Of My Birth Certificates That I Paid Twice For...and Have Both Reciepts Book Marked on my Cell .I Will Go To The Labor Board and BBB To Report Your Neglect Of Sending Not Once But Twice My Birth Certificate and Taking My Money Twice From My Wells Fargo Card.I Really Highly Suggest You Send My Birth Certificate ASASP.... Im ..Irene Florence Matthews ..My Birth Name is Irene Florence Cohen..Born August 14-1964 I Was Born Westchester Square Hospital .I Was raised in The Bronx.NY.My Birth Mother is Penelope Jean Tzvaras..Born in Manhattan..NY. My Birth Father Is David Ben Cohen Born in Baltimore Maryland.I Have Been Nice All This Time..Send Me My Birth Certificates That I Paid Twice For and Have Reciepts For.To Me ASASP Or You Will Hear From BBB and Labor Board.Send My Birth Certificate To 2610 Elmhurst Street Merritt Island, Fl 32953...I Truly Highly Suggest You Do This Now Email to Me @ Rcangelbaby5@gmail.com ....

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Vitalchek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitalchek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek vitalchek birth certificate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I feel like the other people on this board this is a b******* company how are they going to take your money before they even process your paperwork I lost a good job because it is s*** I'm angry how can I keep telling you the same thing over and over where is my birth certificate