Featured Not resolved

Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what I ordered just like they get their money. He's waiting to start school and can't until I get the hard copy of the birth certificate.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vitalchek birth certificate from Vitalchek and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitalchek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more PSA DNA - 7/8 card sent in poorly graded PSA DNA "I sent in 8 cards in which 7 of them were poorly graded. 6 cards were 1948 bowman basketball, all of which should have graded 7-8 mininum grades. The best..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more