I called and placed an order for a birth certificate.The customer service agent did not have a good command of English-the official language of the United States of America.

Not only did I have to repeatedly spell out the information-but she still got it wrong.

The result was that I had to go through yet another lengthy vital check menu of stuff I didn't need to hear before I got to actually speak to another customer service agent who-oh by the way-didn't have a good command of English, who then proceeded to ask me a lot of verification questions-which I had to have her repeat because her spanish impersonation of English was difficult to understand.I had no idea that consonants in English were so difficult-however, I do know that by hiring non-Americans to process vital identity information is a serious security issue.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of vitalchek birth certificate from Vitalchek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitalchek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalchek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments