1K views

I too like many I have learned had a very bad time dealing with Vitalchek. They took three payments instead of one, and more. Tried in vain to get a refund and credit card bill credited. I finally did contact this BBB and file a complaint took one month!

Williamson County Branch

367 Riverside Drive Ste 110

Franklin, TN 37064

Tel: 615-250-7431 Fax: 615-250-7433

I went to BBB web site filed a complaint and was in email communication with BBB in TN. They were very helpful, and contacted Vitalchek and also got me a complete refund.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2010.

Comments

Vital Check is awful. You're better off dealing directly w/ the county clerk, recorder, or whoever keeps your records.

They are courteous, helpful and don't waste your time. With the recent threats re: identity theft, etc.

they've made it difficult and costly to get copies of your documents. Pro tip: save your important documents, i.e., the paper copies, come *** or high water.

All I want is a refund and all I get is the run aroundIt took 2 weeks to even get a hold someoneWhen I call it says how has my order that's a lieI called ups for a refund they tell me to call vital checkWho in turn tells me to call Tennessee vital recordsSo if I do not get this matter resolved todayI'm calling the BBB

VitalChek Network
to Anonymous #1494167
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Hello. We apologize for the frustrating experience.

Please contact us so we can look into this matter for you. We can be reached by phone at 800-255-2414, by email at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or by private message through our VitalChek Facebook page where you will usually get a response in a matter of minutes.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1344617

its been 2 months now and i still have not received my birth certificate ive called numerous times...they gave me this number which turned out to b a 311 number so i called vitalcheck again and gives me another number which just rings and a machine comes up then..no answer...so im already furious and relized ive just got scamed...so i call again vitalcheck and now there telling me i can go to some address and see what they can tell me and then call her back..which is unacceptable...so now i have to call out of work to go and find out wheres my document that i paid vitalcheck to process and send it to me by mail...this is crazy and i will be contacting the bbb to file a complaint against vitalcheck..i just want my certificate which i paid for over 2 months ago..please be careful with vitalcheck

Glad it helped, and hope everything goes smoothly with you

I just placed my order with VitalChek yesterday. Since seeing your "Pissed Off" site, I have sent them an e-mail with my concerns and hope to receive a reply.

Thank you for the information regarding BBB in Tennessee in case I should need it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Suzanne