Lavonia, Georgia

I ordered a Birth certificate for 29.95, online, with a debit card.They charged that and then 2 days later charged it again.

The "ACCEPT" button that authorizes these charges was only pressed one time. When they were contacted about the charges they said they could not refund it because it had been processed twice and that 2 birth certificates have been mailed out. Well, Only one was ordered, only one was authorized and they illegally processed the second one. Yet, I am the one that has to go thru all the trouble to get it straightened out.

I must go inside the bank to file the report.

I work during these bank hours so this is going to be very hard for me to do to straighten out their mistake.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY......THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

Vitalchek finally did refund my money after I had posted my complaint on here.I contacted David Butler and he was very nice about it and promptly reported it.

Although, I had initially contacted several people about it that flat refused to help me out.But, Thanks David.

Dear VitalChek Customer,

If you were double charged, please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879 for assistance.

David Butler