why are they able to take money for processing and express shipping if they are not able to ship your birth certificate in that time frame. I think that it's all the same a scam.

I followed there procedure on line to get my birth certificate and sent all the nessesary papers by fax.

after several times of not excepting the paper work but already took there processing fee they finally excepted the paper work after several weeks. they are now attempting to sent it out but they are telling me it will still take a week even though i paid for 3 day shipping if its not possible to send in that time frame then they should not take your money and send it regular mail that's all im saying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2011.

Comments

:( After paying and doing all of the paperwork I get a notice requireing more paperwork and a notary to verify the info. Nowhere did they disclose this requirement before the payment page.

This is a scam and a waste of my time and money.

Avoid Vital Chek!!!! Weeks of delay is BS!

agreed-the same thing happened to me when I requested a birth certificate for my son. all the written communication said 3-5 days for processing and I paid for express shipping, but 3 weeks passed and no birth certificates were received.

When I called, they said there was some additional delays in registration that had delayed my transaction, and acknowledged that the potential for these delays were not documented on their website. when the documents finally did shipped (UPS signature required),they were never delivered to my residence, and a signature for an unknown person was shown as signing for it. Although that is the fault of UPS, Vitalchek did nothing to remedy the situation. UPS takes 8-10 days to do a trace on a missing package and if it is not found, Vitalchek requests that you reissue your order (i.e.

wait another few weeks while it is processed again).

They refused to even refund the cost of the order. I suggest you go directly to your state entity to get your documents--why bother with an incompetent company with poor customer service.