I went to LA county website and was looking a way to request for birth certificate

Issues : First of all they defaulted $19 shipping method

Secondly after they charged my card before they asked me for supporting documents.(Notarized copy of certificate)

I called them to cancel my order or change shipping method. The customer told me that she can't change shipping method. Also they will charge me $6 processing fee.

I think LA county should get rid of vital chek rip off company. They must get rid of this company. What's point in spending $40 dollars extra . V disappointed

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vitalchek. The most disappointing about vitalchek birth certificate from Vitalchek was and no refund, rude service and misleading information on website Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitalchek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Vitalchek to other companies on our site.

Comments