Phoenix, Arizona

April 1988, TN

Type of Business:

Searchers of Records

BBB Accreditation:

VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company is a BBB Accredited business.

Additional DBA Names:

officialtraveldocuments.comVitalChek Network, A ChoicePoint CompanyVitalchek Network, Inc.

Call them and complain that is the only way to get the bad companies corrected.

Review about: Documents.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vitalchek Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Rose
Lake Forest, California, United States #716002

I have no complaints about vitalchek.com. I ordered my document on the 6th sept evening on line, got the proper paperwork to them on Monday the 9th, I have my marriage certificate delivered today 12th of sept.

Awesome website so easy to navigate and enter your order. Tracking feature on website was soooo easy and relevant.

Very convenient way to order importantly documents from the comfort of your own home. No need to fight traffic, queues, parking etc.

Way to go vitalchek.com.

Those people that are complaining probably did not have their documents in order. Come on people. Please take some responsibility!!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS !!

!

Bait and switch. I ordered, and paid for, express shipment of a death certificate. I supplied all required documentation. A month goes by and no response from Vitalchek.

I called and was told Tamara left the company and that's why my order was in limbo. ??? So Vitalchek didn't have the decency to email me and let me know there was an issue with my request. I finally called again and was told to supply a birth certificate with my parents name.

No such document exists, bit Vitalchek will order one for an additional $25.00.I not only didn't get the priority service I paid for, but I'm being held hostage until I cough up another $25.00.

Please don't be taken in by this rip-off company.

ReyesL

I ordered,notarized,and PAID in good faith two months ago for a birth certificate copy. I have had no corrospondence from the company either, and am now in the process of trying to contact them...go directly through the county recorder and avoid this, especially if you are in a hurry for documents! :(

mirs

this is so bad they took my money no birth papers

Jay

I required the long form they sent me an abstract. I tried to get this corrected with the company and was disconnect twice by two different representatives. The documents arrived quickly but for the amount of fustration suffered speaking to a bunch of idiots over the phone I might as well went to my local office.

Jay