This company has no telephone number or address located on the website. I been waiting almost 2 weeks for my birth certificate so I can get my passport.

I had already paid to get court documents for another issue, had to pay money again for a name change on my drivers license which I have to wait 45 days to get the original. All I have is a GOVERNMENT ISSUED temporary I.D. Yet when I faxed in my identification several times. The company kept saying it was blank.

So when I faxed it in a 5th time, they emailed me stating my temporary I.D was approved, but to approve the order I have to send the original. I don't get the original till after I leave for CANADA. Plus they took my money, obviously they approved it if they accepted the I.D. and took the money.

Now I have to file with the Attorney Generals offfice of Texas, FTC, and BBB. This is bull.

I should have contact the state vital records instead. Lesson learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2012.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Many of the vital records agencies we work with will require several pieces of identifying information in order to obtain a copy of a record. We understand that this is difficult because in many cases this is the reason why records are needed, however there may be some alternatives not yet discussed with you. Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879 for assistance with this issue.

David Butler