This is your typical screwed up Lexis Nexis company. This is the worst customer service I have dealt with in a long time.

Unforntunately like in most cases when a compnay has a monopoly on a goverment serivce like birth certificates there is not much you can do about their lack of quality and service. I called the help number and no one answers. I called and it was on speaker phone as I worked and no one answered in three hours! I tried again later in the day and got no one.

They have no email to communicate and there portal to check on your staus is vague and is poorly designed. If you can go in person to the county or city you may d better than this bunch of crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 22, 2012.

Comments

Yolo101

Upon completion of my order today, the site appeared to be processing my order for about a half an hour. I finally hit refresh and it took another 15 minutes to "start up".

Now the start up page has appeared, there is no way to check on my order as I didn't receive an order number or pin. Concerned that there is way to contact the company to inquire, I looked up reviews.

I found this site and called the above referenced number and received a voice mail box. Hopefully my call will be returned as I really need to expedite this order in another way if this particular order was unsuccessful.

We apologize that you have experienced difficulty in contacting our company regarding your order. If you contact me directly at the number below, I can help to resolve any issues you have, as well as to provide you with telephone and email options for any future questions or concerns.

David Butler