Did everything I was told to do, even paid a total of $50, in order to get my parents birth certificates and have yet to receive them.I was told because I am their daughter I have to "prove" who I am.

After submitting all the additional info on myself as verification and proof that I am their daughter, I have still not received the birth certificates.

Now I can't even log in to check the status of these two orders.Can someone please tell me what else I can do to atleast get my money back?This sucks!

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

My wife and I contacted vital check to get a birth certificate for our son.My wife submitted the order and paid them to expedite the order.

We assumed everything was fine until a week later we started getting emails saying they did not receive a valid driver's license from us. We faxed them for times with my license. Eventually we got an email saying our information had been received, but two days later they said my photo was too dark and could not be processed so we sent it again using a different setting to lighten the photo. Today I received an email saying my order has been cancelled because they never received a valid photo.

Valid check thinks they are going to take our money and run.I believe valid check is a fraudulent company, and I am going to inform everyone as well as anyone that is willing to listen not to do business with these people.

VitalChek
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Dear VitalChek Customer,

Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879 for assistance with your outstanding order.

David Butler