My Name is Sherry Hembree. On April 5th I ordered a birth certificate.It is now Wednesday,April 21 And I still have not yet received my birth certificate. Vital Check has several address where my birth certificate has been sent. I need my birth certificate for medical purpose and have been charged extra fees because Vital Check has sent it incorrectly to UPS . This is not right and I feel if Vital check does this to me being 1 person they can and will do it to another person.

Vital Check 1866-550-1853

Mrs Redding 513 309-8135

UPS Kelly Harrison direct line 513-852-6179

I have been through phone call after phone call then when calling customer care at Vital check at 1-800255-2414 I was put on hold then hung up on without even speaking to anyone. Not only have I been inconvienced but upset to the point I have cried over this. I have been charged extra fees and feel I should be opologised to as well as rembuursed and I still do not have my birth certificateThis issue is still left unresolved and I would appreciate some help in this matter.

The tracking number is 1z0380e42910388509

Order# is 220441102

The Birth Certificate should go to the below address:

Sherry Hembree

4503 Eastwood drive apt 14308

Batavia, Ohio 45103

Phone 513-752-4721

Sherry Hembree

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

I ordered a BC on a Friday at 9Pm and got it back 2days later if you use UPS 2 day Air you will receive it. And by the way posting your tracking number and your home address is probely not a good idea.

I live in Batavia also so you probely should remove this information because anyone can see it. :(

#207028

:( My daughter is having the same problem she sent a request for hers two weeks ago,she still has not recieved it.My daughter just had a baby and is in need of assitance and cannot recieve any kind of help until she gets her birth certificate.Its funny they are quick to charge you and arm and leg but slow to get it to you something is not right with that.I consider that down right rude get on your job people.