After reading all the negative comments from other people who have tried to deal with Vital Check's "service" I can only say I wish I had read them before giving that company so much of my personal information.

After weeks of frustration, lack of communication, being held on hold for almost 40 minutes before being put in touch with a human at their site, and then being lied to, I finally gave up in disgust and told them to cancel my order.

They immediately tried to put a charge on my credit card (which had my bank put on watch right after I canceled the order)for a service which they never provided.

Complaints have been filed against them with the offices of the State Attorneys General of New Jersey, Tennessee and Oklahoma and with the Better Business Bureau of Tennessee and with two State Assemblymen from New Jersey and a State Representative from Oklahoma.

I would advise anyone else who has been jerked around like I have by this company to do the same thing.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 10, 2011.

Comments

VitalChek
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Dear VitalChek Customer,

Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879. If you were charged incorrectly for an order you placed by our company, I can resolve that issue for you.

David Butler