I decided to placed an order with vital check because I needed my document soon.My order was placed in April 2012 and it is now June and I have not received anything!

I decided to call customer service and they were pretty useless. She just gave me some b.s. run around. The bottom line is she couldn't tell me where my document was or my status.

I am extremely upset because they claim to get your documents quick but the reality is you are better off just going straight to the source. Vital Check is the worse company I have ever dealt with!!!!!

Please do not use their site and tell all your family members and friends!!!!!!I am going to every complaint site I can find and warn every consumer I can possibly reach to let them know vital check is full of lies!!!!!!!!

Comments

Leesburg, Virginia, United States #701562

in June I began an order to vital check & 2 months later and 14.00 dollars worth if faxing fees from office depot I had to cancel my order.the vital I.D.

document I faxing they kept claiming it was too dark- would I lighten it..then that it was too light, would I darken it..

that I should send it exactly as copied, no-show that it should be sent enlarged...I have multiple emails from them claiming document fax not clear enough.I faxed it to my friend's fax machine...it was completely CLEAR...Vital check is a bogus scam.

I ordered my birth cirtificate from Vitalckek in Maryland and it came on time.I called customer service for questions and every time someone responded and answered my question.

Every state has their own vitalchek office so just because your state's vitachek office had horrible service does not mean all of them are like that.All of you haters need to back off.

VitalCheck is BIG RIP OFF!VitalCheck OVERCHARED me for a death certificate.

The State of Florida site charged $9; VitalCheck charged $15 plus $15 to be expedidated and another $7.25 fee.

How the flip can a piece of paper sent via UPS cost $37.25?VitalCheck ARE THEIVES!!!

To make a long story short.I will never use Vital Check again.

I would have saved money and obtained my birth certificates faster by taking the trip to pick them up.

They advertise 15-25 business days.that's just processing time....still waiting on my order since 6/6/12....It's now 7/6/12

VitalChek Customer,

Please contact me directly for a resolution to your order at 800-669-8313 Ext: 86879. If there is a delay or other issue with the request, we can contact the issuing agency directly on your behalf.

David Butler

VitalChek Network

Tomahhtoe

I ordered my birth certificate from them and got it in about a week. That's odd.