I needed by Birth Certificate from california. I contacted the state and was told it would take two to four weeks. I also checked the application and Ca. asks only for a notarized statement for id. ( I lost my licence)

So I go with this vital check to make it quicker. They send me their forms but unlike Ca they require a picture id, which I dont have and that is why I am trying to get my birth certificate.

Emails have gone unanswered and no one answers the phone # they give once you pay.

So I called California again and they said to send the paperwork overnight with an overnight envelope for them too send it back and I may get it in time to get my license.

Wish I would have done this from the start because I threw 50 bucks away and also delayed myself even further.

Funny thing is I did a search for this company before I paid and them and found very little complaints. Now when I search for complaints after the fact I find them everywhere. Aint that always the case?

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

Fishkill, New York, United States #278892

Hi, I was just wondering, once you sent to California overnight, how long did it take for you to get back? Did you get it in time?

They just recieved mine today and I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect. Thanks!

Any Government issued Id will work. The requirements for obtaining certificates are set by the state, not by VitalChek.