I ordered my grandfathers birth certificate and AFTER I had paid on-line and the transaction was seemingly complete the website then required that I provide MY birth date and SS#. (No way is THAT going to happen!) The website state that Milwaukee County required that information and that I needed to prove who I was. NOT TRUE. I ordered directly from Milwaukee County and received my grandfathers birth certificate by return mail - total turn around including mailing in both directions was 5 calendar days!

The e-mails VitalCheck is now sending me state that per the agreement I apparently authorized on-line that they will charge my credit card anyway. No charges yet but if they do they will be speaking to the MasterCard fraud folks very quickly.

Just download the form from the government agency you are dealing with and sent it in. It will be quicker and certainly much less frustrating!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vitalchek. The most disappointing about vitalchek birth certificate from Vitalchek was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitalchek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Vitalchek to other companies on our site.

Comments

FAKE!!Its been 2 months still NO Birth Certificate!!!!

Im mad as ***!!!!

Called the number on the website, no live person to talk to!!!Waited waited emailed them, still Nothing and they charged me!!!