BIG MISTAKE. Ordered the document April 4, as of May 29, won't even be processed for another 3 weeks, then an additional 4-6 weeks of "shipping". This company is full of ***. Go directly to the government agency and deal with them.

I did, got my document in 10 BUSINESS DAYS for $2.00 above what they charge.I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, seemed like $20.00 was not out of line, did not use the expedite service, since i do not need a passport until August. BIG MISTAKE. Ordered the document April 4, as of May 29, won't even be processed for another 3 weeks, then an additional 4-6 weeks of "shipping". This company is full of ***.

Go directly to the government agency and deal with them. I did, got my document in 10 BUSINESS DAYS for $2.00 above what they charge.I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, seemed like $20.00 was not out of line, did not use the expedite service, since i do not need a passport until August. BIG MISTAKE. Ordered the document April 4, as of May 29, won't even be processed for another 3 weeks, then an additional 4-6 weeks of "shipping".

This company is full of ***. Go directly to the government agency and deal with them. I did, got my document in 10 BUSINESS DAYS for $2.00 above what they charge.I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, seemed like $20.00 was not out of line, did not use the expedite service, since i do not need a passport until August. BIG MISTAKE.

Ordered the document April 4, as of May 29, won't even be processed for another 3 weeks, then an additional 4-6 weeks of "shipping". This company is full of ***. Go directly to the government agency and deal with them. I did, got my document in 10 BUSINESS DAYS for $2.00 above what they charge.I ordered a copy of my birth certificate, seemed like $20.00 was not out of line, did not use the expedite service, since i do not need a passport until August.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments