I am not a person who enjoys complaining. I almost never complain about bad service.

However, VitalCheck is without a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with in regards to customer service. Case in point, on this website they ask that you call their phone number before posting a complaint here. I did. I got a recording saying the office was closed and no representatives were available to assist me. The recording also said to try back during normal business hours. According to the recording, they close at 7pm Eastern. I was calling at 6:30pm Eastern.

I have had numerous problem with my order from day one. I had to get the Better Business Bureau involved before they responded to my first set of emails asking for customer support.

Here we are, over a month later and according to Vital Check's website my order was shipped via FedEX on August 3rd. The only problem is, it's now 10 days later and I still don't have it. I never received any confirmation that it was shipped. I never received any tracking number via email. The only way I knew it had been shipped is I checked their website after I found out they charged my account.

My emails requesting customer support are again going unanswered. I try the phone number listed on my receipt and wait for 45 minutes on hold before finally hanging up. They have a recording on their claiming extremely long wait times due to extremely high call volume. If they are doing such a brisk business, you'd think they could hire more people. Or maybe the high call volume is the result of the horrible customer service.

So, Vital Check has their money. I don't have my birth certificate which means I don't have health insurance which means I can't see a doctor...and my health continues to spiral downward.

Apparently Vita Check doesn't think their service is all that "vital". If they did, maybe they would actually take care of their customers instead of ignoring them.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Comments

They are a complete SCAM.Contact the BBB and file a complaint...I've filed one two months ago and the BBB ended up closing my case, involuntarily, since they had no response from this company.

So,,don't invest or you lose your money..

THEY SUCK!!!:(

My mom used this service as suggested on the State of Oklahoma website.It's been a week now and they keep sending her emails to fax a copy of her drivers license to them before the can proceed.

I showed my mom this website and all of the complaints, but she still insists that sending in her information will step up the process. I even told her I would drive up to Oklahoma, we'll go to the records office and get a copy for $15, than spend waste anymore time with this company.

Still mom won't listen.Oh well, I tried to warn her!

Escondido, California, United States #177169

I TOTALLY AGREE. I can't get through on the phone at ALL and at least you can get an email through! From different PC's I get this message: Internal Server Error: Server id: 1->11

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the site's support team and inform them of the time of the error and what operation

you were performing when the error occurred.

Thank you for your patience.

Right - patience, it's going on 3 weeks EXPIDATED SERVICE at the tune of $58.00! Why would the dept of vital statistics recommend this place?!?!? I feel like screaming but there is no one to listen.