On 6/02/17 I applied online for my Birth Certificate and I received confirmation that all docs were complete.On 06/09/17 they sent another email that more docs were needed but direct to their website link to complete.

I went there and you go to "Manage my Account". I go there and all 4 boxes were checked that my order was forwarded to the State of PA. I called twice and was on hold for over 1 hour. When I talked to the rep she did not know what was missing but said I should re-submit all docs.

I believe this is a fraudulent company so I cancelled my order and filed a dispute with my bank.Very Bad If Legit Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Birth Certificate.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vitalchek Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing possible fraudulant site / $48
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Review about Vitalchek Birth Certificate from Manor, Texas Vitalchek "Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more Vitalchek - Waste of Time and Money / They give you the runaround Vitalchek "I work for a law firm and we have used Vitalchek in the past without trouble. This time we needed a death certificate finalize the recording of a deed...." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more