I ordered a birth certificate using the Vital Check service with the understanding that I would have to pay 15 for the b.c plus 15 processing. After I placed order I got a email saying I would be charged 45.

They had added 17 for mailing it to me. This was late at night and they do not have 24 hr customer service so I had to wait until morning to call. First thing in the morning I called to dispute the charges and the told me that it is expedited for them to mail it automatically and I should have seen that before I placed my order. I told them I want to cancel my order because I was unaware of that charge and I felt 17 to mail a piece of paper was insane, to which they replied...to late it has already been processed.

So i am now stuck paying 45 for a b.c.!

Customer service was very rude and not at all helpful after a 10 min wait to speak to someone. I will never again use this service and I do not recommend anyone to use it either!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of vitalchek birth certificate. Vitalchek needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitalchek birth certificate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitalchek.

Comments