I used Vitachek to attempt to obtain a copy of my NY divorce decree.I paid in full in advance.

Months passed and no document was sent. Over the past year and a half I have made numerous inquiries as to where and/or why I do not have it yet? Since

I paid for the document with a money order, I am sol...that stands for *** out of luck.

I was told numerous times that it was sent.......NO IT WAS NOT. I requested them to research this and please send me what I paid for.

Still I do not have a copy and was never refunded anything. I was just bent over and told to take it without a smile.

I work hard for my money, I pay my bills.I am thoroughly pissed that my honest earned money was taken by some corporate *** scam.

Comments

msjones

I called vitalcheck after reading your reviews and before placing my order.Although the young lady I spoke with was slighty rude, she was very informational.

I told her about the horrible reviews and she explained to me some of the reasons for delays. I filled out the form exactly the way she stated and I ordered my document 7/7/2011 about 9:00am. I received my order 7/8/2011 at 3:20pm. My advice would be to call them before spending your money so that you can completely understand the process.

Something else I found out, but it was in the fine print after they received all my credit card info and processed the order, the time it takes to get your order also depends on how busy the records department your ordering from is. If you have not already, you may need to contact the department where your divorce decree is located.

Vitalchek does not have the record they just get the information you supply to the correct department.Hope everything works out for you...

Dear VitalChek Customer,

I can help you get the certificate you paid for. Please call me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879.

David Butler