Turnaround Time

I placed an order with this company for Death Certificates for my husband on May 24, 2017 .I gave them my cc info.

I got an Order Confirmation with an Order # and Pin #. When I check the order status page it says processing. It appears that the order has never been sent to Maryland for processing. When you try to call all you get is a recording that asks you to hold and then no matter what time of days you call it asks for your patience because of any extremely "high" call volume.

This is a bunch of BS. I want to cancel my order. They have not taken any money out of my account yet, so I'm going to call the bank and see if I can put a stop payment on this. I am very upset that a company would treat a customer like this.

I tried again today 2 times to reach them.

Both times I was placed on hold, then went into their normal lying message and I held on both times for almost 2 hours.Can't somebody please help?

Review about: Vitalchek Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Enire experience.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Thumbtack - Leads Review from Westlake Village, California Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Vitalchek - Death Certificate Review from San Joaquin Hills, California Vitalchek "April 3, 2014 I placed an order for my husbands death certificate , they said it will cost $15.00 after I placed the order it shows they charged me $55.50..." Read more Vitalchek - DON'T USE! Vitalchek "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more