Turnaround Time

They took money out of my bank account twice and then would not send my birth certificate.They said the payment didn't go thru but my bank shows it did twice.I am disabled and cannot afford to be ripped off like this.Thought doing it thru vital check would save me time and hassle but it did not.

now I have to spend even more time and money.To take advantage of people who put their trust in you is so low life.

I will be doing a blog and anyone who looks you up will go straight to it.I have also put my opinion on facebook.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Still no money or birth certificate from vitalchek. I keep trying to call constantly no one ever answers

Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about your ordering experience. Please contact us so we can look into this matter for you. Phone: 800-255-2414; email:; private message on the VitalChek Facebook page.

to VitalChek Network #1445571

I called, no answer

to Robin robbins #1445585
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Hello Robin.I apologize but our call volume is extremely high right now so wait times may currently long on the phone.

We do answer calls 24/7.The quickest way to get a response right now would be to send a private message through the VitalChek Facebook page

Will u please call me so I can tell u who I am so the right operator gets the credit she deserves.

to user29606891 #1445577

There is no getting a hold of you people. I keep calling and no one answers

to user29606891 #1445592
Vitalchek Verified Representative

I do not have access to your phone number on this forum.You can email your feedback to and it will get passed on to a supervisor or you can just respond here and mention the first names only of the person(s) that assisted you and I will forward the comments on to the customer service supervisor.

Thanks again.We appreciate your business.