Was going to print and mail my order to the Louisiana Dept of Vital Statistics for birth certificate, then thought I would just look at the online order. Instead of ordering 2 copies at $15 each, I decided I would order just 1, and pay VitalChek $12.95 for convenience.

After I placed the order, Boom! "Shipping" is $19.50! For a letter! I called their Customer Service, which isn't, and requested that the order be cancelled.

He looked it up and said it had already been submitted and I couldn't cancel it - less than 10 minutes after placing it! And, oh, it's UPS, not mail. I had no choice!!

A total freaking rip off! And there is apparently nothing I can do because Louisiana and its notoriously honest politicians have cut a deal with VitalChek.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude service and dismissive operator. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of vitalchek birth certificate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. Vitalchek needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitalchek birth certificate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitalchek.

Comments