Ordered my birth certificate in January and it is now the middle of March and I have yet to receive my birth certificate.I've called numerous of times and they just transfer me to the nyc health department and they say that they have yet to recieve it.
I did it on the website and I'm still til this day calling so I can recieve it or atleast find out what is going on .I also emailed them and I will post a picture.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Vitalchek Birth Certificate
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I just bought chocolate chipCookie dough! In the quart of ice cream there wasn't any chocolate chip or even cookie dough! ..."
- "Don't buy Fordf-150 2012 4dr pkup crw a deaf trap not a safe truck at all had a freak accident my brakes did not work and my air bags..."
- "What I hate about T.X.U....them trying to convince me that a charge for them delivering my electricity should be almost twice as big as my current usage....see for yourself ..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."