Plant City, Florida
Turnaround Time

Ordered my birth certificate in January and it is now the middle of March and I have yet to receive my birth certificate.I've called numerous of times and they just transfer me to the nyc health department and they say that they have yet to recieve it.

I did it on the website and I'm still til this day calling so I can recieve it or atleast find out what is going on .I also emailed them and I will post a picture.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Vitalchek - DON'T USE! Vitalchek "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more