Review about Vitalchek Birth Certificate from Manor, Texas
Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what I ordered just like they get their money. He's waiting to start school and can't until I get the hard copy of the birth certificate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vitalchek Birth Certificate
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Hi, being a Chicago bride I thought maybe youâ€™d be interested in my story since heâ€™s a photography vendor in Chicago, Illinois. My husband and I hired James Spada..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine..."
- "Scammed by the master Leon Chapa, he pretends to be a great guy, won't return calls, takes payment and does not deliver the product. I purchased a piece of granite..."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."