Review about Vitalchek Birth Certificate from Manor, Texas
Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what I ordered just like they get their money. He's waiting to start school and can't until I get the hard copy of the birth certificate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Vitalchek Birth Certificate
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "Scammed by the master Leon Chapa, he pretends to be a great guy, won't return calls, takes payment and does not deliver the product. I purchased a piece of granite..."
- "Paid for a part and shipping, RockAuto made a mistake and stopped shipment, then blamed Fedex, Having contracts with Fedex, My commercial account rep at Fedex was able to determine..."
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."