April 3, 2014 I placed an order for my husbands death certificate , they said it will cost $15.00 after I placed the order it shows they charged me $55.50 . Three weeks went by and no certificate. I called them only to have someone hung up on me. I called my Bank since they had already charged my Visa right away . My Bank got them to cancel order , and got my money back.
Today three month later they send me an e-mail that UPS will deliver next day. And same charge again.
I'm calling my Bank first thing tomorrow to explain their VitalCheck scam, and I will refuse UPS delivery .
Don't ever trust them .
How dare they play games with me while I'm grieving the loss of my husband on 3/31/2014.
Due to my deafness I can only communicate via E-mail.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Death Certificate
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I work for a law firm and we have used Vitalchek in the past without trouble. This time we needed a death certificate finalize the recording of a deed...."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."