Vitalchek - Review about Death Certificate from San Joaquin Hills, California
April 3, 2014 I placed an order for my husbands death certificate , they said it will cost $15.00 after I placed the order it shows they charged me $55.50 . Three weeks went by and no certificate. I called them only to have someone hung up on me. I called my Bank since they had already charged my Visa right away . My Bank got them to cancel order , and got my money back.
Today three month later they send me an e-mail that UPS will deliver next day. And same charge again.
I'm calling my Bank first thing tomorrow to explain their VitalCheck scam, and I will refuse UPS delivery .
Don't ever trust them .
How dare they play games with me while I'm grieving the loss of my husband on 3/31/2014.
Due to my deafness I can only communicate via E-mail.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Death Certificate
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."