Vitalchek - Review about Death Certificate from San Joaquin Hills, California
April 3, 2014 I placed an order for my husbands death certificate , they said it will cost $15.00 after I placed the order it shows they charged me $55.50 . Three weeks went by and no certificate. I called them only to have someone hung up on me. I called my Bank since they had already charged my Visa right away . My Bank got them to cancel order , and got my money back.
Today three month later they send me an e-mail that UPS will deliver next day. And same charge again.
I'm calling my Bank first thing tomorrow to explain their VitalCheck scam, and I will refuse UPS delivery .
Don't ever trust them .
How dare they play games with me while I'm grieving the loss of my husband on 3/31/2014.
Due to my deafness I can only communicate via E-mail.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Death Certificate
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- " SCAMMER Jamie Shear stole my money. His ketubah was smudged, dirty, and not what we ordered. He refuses to compensate us and our special day was ruined. He was also..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."