1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I need my grandfather's death certificate.Simple.

What was required from me was a scanned copy of my driver's license, my birth certificate and my father's birth certificate. All were uploaded to VitalCheck and were approved and my order was changed to 'processing.' My credit card was charged and then after a period of inactivity from VitalCheck, I log onto their site and my order status is now cancelled. No emails from them, no notification, no refund. They provided no service and charged me.

This is a predatory company with abysmal customer service (no phone number!).

That they are listed on .gov websites as a source to get records, is unacceptable.Get VitalCheck off of .gov sites.

Review about: Vitalchek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: I want them off .gov sites. I was taken by a scam company..

I didn't like: Did not recieve my order, Billing issue, No phone number, It is a rip off and false representation.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience trying to order a death certificate and we'd like to look into this for you.You should have received a confirmation email when you placed your order with information on how to contact us with any questions you might have.

To contact us, you can: 1. call 800-255-2414; 2. email vitals.research@vitalchek.com; or 3.

private message us through our facebook page.Again, we apologize for the bad experience and look forward to assisting you.