I ordered a birth certificate following all of their document demands, including paying for a notary with a seal from the State of California which was not good enough and we correct a day later, only to get a notification 48 hours after the second submission stating they haven't received it.This company is a bogus company only looking to pocket your money without their due diligence to perform their service for a fee.

It was quite obvious and under minded to give you notifications via e-mail at 1:30 am on a Saturday knowing it would be impossible to call them.Speaking of calling them they don't post their phone number,so that should really tell you they're unethical.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Bogus company.

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about your frustrating ordering experience.I assure you we are not a bogus company.

We have been working with government agencies across the country for more that 30 years.

When you placed your order, you should have received a confirmation email with an email address and phone number for you to contact us.You can call us at 800-255-2414, email us at or send us a private message through our facebook page and we'll be happy to assist you.